Podcasts/Guest Speaker – Jen Lee
The Business Power Hour with Deb Krier, Episode 778 Rec. June 13, 2022
The Business Power Hour, Deb Krier
Ending the Stigma Around Bankruptcy, Rec. May 25, 2022
Money Loves Women Podcast, Dr. Deborah Ekstrom for Money Loves Women podcast
Managing Business Debt, Episode 140 Rec. January 25, 2022
PROFIT with a Plan, Marcia with Trajectory Consulting
Managing Your Finances in 2021, Episode 145. 2021
Leadership & Business Podcast, Raymond A. Mason School of Business at William & Mary
Burn-a-Debt with Francesca Anastasi. 2021
Succeed Against the Odds Podcast
The Elephant in the Room: How Financial Stress is Destroying Productivity. 2021
Rewrite Your Money Story with Teri Bach. 2019
Publications – Jen Lee
Attorneys and Financial Wellness: The Forgotten Wellness Topic. Published by Contra Costa County Bar Association, May 2021.
Preventing Credit Card Fraud: A Complete Guide for Everyone from Merchants to Consumers. Published by Rowman & Littlefield, March 2017.
Life After Debt: Rebuilding After Bankruptcy. Published in the Contra Costa County Lawyer, June 2017.
Jen Lee in the News:
What is Automatic Stay: Quoted in article for MagnifyMoney on the automatic stay in bankruptcy.
California Credit Card Surcharge Ruling: Quoted in article regarding credit card surcharges in California.
Convenience Fees and Utilities: Quoted in article for CreditCards.com on convenience fees and utilities.
Gas Station Surcharge: Quoted in article on surcharges at gas stations.
A Guide to Eliminating Credit Card Debt: Quoted in a guide published by US News & World Report about strategies for dealing with credit card debt.
Settling Business Card Debt in Collections: Quoted in article about business owners dealing with personal guarantees on business debt.
How a Business Can Fight Online Fraud: Quoted in article about business owners facing fraudulent credit card transactions and what to do to protect themselves.
Help, I’m an unauthorized authorized user: Quoted in article about authorized users on credit cards and fraud in bankruptcy.
Stealing Deceased Mother’s Credit and Identity: Quoted in article about stopping a thief from opening cards in the reader’s deceased mother’s name.
Should I File For Bankruptcy?: Quoted in Consumer Affairs article and provided source information for article about bankruptcy and how the process works.
3 Considerations When You’re Struggling with Debt: Quoted in article about not cashing out retirement accounts to pay debt, best practices after debt, and when to consider bankruptcy.
- Absolute Trust Roundtable
- Real Estate Alliance of Livermore (R.E.A.L.)
- Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
- ProVisors San Ramon
- Rotary Club 5150 Belmont, Mission San Rafael
- Rotary Club 5170 Fremont, Alameda, San Leandro, Almaden Valley, Campbell, Santa Clara
- Rotary Club 5160 El Cerrito, Alamo, Benicia, Solano Sunset, Diablo View
- Rotary Club 5130 Napa, Napa Sunrise
- Asian Business Alliance
- VREN (Valley Real Estate Network)
- Keller Williams Tri-Valley Real Estate
- Experience Unlimited Contra Costa
- Security Pacific Real Estate
- Kiwanis Petaluma, San Jose, Healdsburg, Napa, San Ramon
- SING (St. Isididore Networking Group)
- SIR Branch 76 Santa Rosa, 4 San Francisco
- (OBAOR) Oakland Berkeley Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Networking Group
- Lawyer Business Advantage Client Summit
- Virtue Realty Tracy
- Tri-Cities Marketing Council
- The Golden Gate Breakfast Club
- CSIX Connect
- 3rd Thursday Events
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- ABWA Bay Area Business Express Network