Podcasts/Guest Speaker – Jen Lee
Managing Your Finances in 2021, Episode 145. 2021
Leadership & Business Podcast, Raymond A. Mason School of Business at William & Mary
Burn-a-Debt with Francesca Anastasi. 2021
Succeed Against the Odds Podcast
The Elephant in the Room: How Financial Stress is Destroying Productivity. 2021
Rewrite Your Money Story with Teri Bach. 2019
Publications – Jen Lee
Attorneys and Financial Wellness: The Forgotten Wellness Topic. Published by Contra Costa County Bar Association, May 2021.
Preventing Credit Card Fraud: A Complete Guide for Everyone from Merchants to Consumers. Published by Rowman & Littlefield, March 2017.
Life After Debt: Rebuilding After Bankruptcy. Published in the Contra Costa County Lawyer, June 2017.
Jen Lee in the News:
What is Automatic Stay: Quoted in article for MagnifyMoney on the automatic stay in bankruptcy.
California Credit Card Surcharge Ruling: Quoted in article regarding credit card surcharges in California.
Convenience Fees and Utilities: Quoted in article for CreditCards.com on convenience fees and utilities.
Gas Station Surcharge: Quoted in article on surcharges at gas stations.
A Guide to Eliminating Credit Card Debt: Quoted in a guide published by US News & World Report about strategies for dealing with credit card debt.
Settling Business Card Debt in Collections: Quoted in article about business owners dealing with personal guarantees on business debt.
How a Business Can Fight Online Fraud: Quoted in article about business owners facing fraudulent credit card transactions and what to do to protect themselves.
Help, I’m an unauthorized authorized user: Quoted in article about authorized users on credit cards and fraud in bankruptcy.
Stealing Deceased Mother’s Credit and Identity: Quoted in article about stopping a thief from opening cards in the reader’s deceased mother’s name.
Should I File For Bankruptcy?: Quoted in Consumer Affairs article and provided source information for article about bankruptcy and how the process works.
3 Considerations When You’re Struggling with Debt: Quoted in article about not cashing out retirement accounts to pay debt, best practices after debt, and when to consider bankruptcy.
- Absolute Trust Roundtable
- Real Estate Alliance of Livermore (R.E.A.L.)
- Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
- ProVisors San Ramon
- Rotary Club 5150 Belmont, Mission San Rafael
- Rotary Club 5170 Fremont, Alameda, San Leandro, Almaden Valley, Campbell, Santa Clara
- Rotary Club 5160 El Cerrito, Alamo, Benicia, Solano Sunset, Diablo View
- Rotary Club 5130 Napa, Napa Sunrise
- Asian Business Alliance
- VREN (Valley Real Estate Network)
- Keller Williams Tri-Valley Real Estate
- Experience Unlimited Contra Costa
- Security Pacific Real Estate
- Kiwanis Petaluma, San Jose, Healdsburg, Napa, San Ramon
- SING (St. Isididore Networking Group)
- SIR Branch 76 Santa Rosa, 4 San Francisco
- (OBAOR) Oakland Berkeley Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Networking Group
- Lawyer Business Advantage Client Summit
- Virtue Realty Tracy
- Tri-Cities Marketing Council
- The Golden Gate Breakfast Club
- CSIX Connect
- 3rd Thursday Events
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- ABWA Bay Area Business Express Network